| PORTUGUESE CERTIFIED COURT TRANSCRIPTS TRANSLATIONS
| We can assist with the translation of court transcripts issued from all Portuguese language jurisdictions.
The court transcript issuing jurisdictions that we translate for include:
- ANGOLA : All official forms of Angolan Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- BRAZIL: All official forms of Brazilian Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- CAPE VERDE: All official forms of Cape Verdean Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- EAST TIMOR: All official forms of East Timorese Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- GUINEA BISSAU: All official forms of Guinea-Bissauan Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- MACAU: All official forms of Macanese Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- MOZAMBIQUE: All official forms of Mozambican Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
- PORTUGAL: All official forms of Portuguese language court transcripts from Portugal translated (read more...)
- SAO TOME & PRINCIPE: All official forms of São Toméan and Principe Portuguese language court transcripts translated (read more...)
Types of Documents That May Require Translation Certification
The types of documents requiring certification once translated can vary widely and may include: Birth Certificates; Marriage Certificates; Divorce Decree Papers; Death Certificates; Diplomas; Academic Transcripts and Certificates; Official Identity Documents (Birth Certificate, Driver's Licence (License [sic]), Passport Pages, Baptismal Certificates, etc.); Work Records; Pension Papers; Proof of Income Documentation and/or Tax Returns; Private Correspondence and References; Special Authorizations (Child Adoption Paperwork, Parental Consent to Travel for a Child who is a Minor); Legal Documents (Power of Attorney, Contracts, Agreements, etc.)
| CERTIFIED TRANSLATION PROCESS
| To secure a CERTIFIED TRANSLATION follow these steps:
In order to provide you with a document translation quote we must be provided with an electronic copy (scanned version — ideally in colour) of the document(s) requiring translation to properly assess the scope of work involved (language pair, type of document, word count, file format, technical difficulty, language resource availability, etc.).
Go to our Request a Quote page and attach the document(s) in one of the following file formats: MSWord (*.doc or *.docx); Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf); PowerPoint (*.ppt or *.pptx); MSExcel (*.xls or *.xlsx) formats. OR, e-mail us a file (scan) of the document(s):
service[at-sign]wedotranslation.com. Be sure to include your full contact information (name, phone number, mailing address with zip code or postal code, e-mail address) and identify the language pair (e.g., Arabic to English). We normally respond by e-mail within 24 hours of receiving a request.
We will send you a firm quote along with a payment request via e-mail before we begin the translation. Please note that full payment is required in advance before we can proceed with a certified translation project. We will e-mail you an invoice once we are in receipt of an e-mail confirmation from you to proceed with the translation project. At that time we would require that you call us with your payment information: Our methods of payment are VISA, MC or e-mail money transfers through RBC, TD, Scotia bank, CIBC or BMO. Toll Free: 1-888-722-3515
|Step 1: Send your documents and information|
The average turnaround time for certified translations is 3 to 4 business days plus courier delivery time (usually one business day (24 hours)).
Our process for certified translations is to provide you with a draft of the translated document(s) via e-mail for your review and approval. Once you have approved the translation and we have received your confirmation via e-mail that we can print and certify the documents, the translator would then affix his/her certification seal/stamp to the translated document(s) and provide a certification statement; following which, we would have the certified translation sent to you via courier. Courier delivery is usually made within 24 hours of shipping — a courier service tracking number would be provided to you.
|Step 3: Translation and Delivery|
| PROOFREADING SERVICE
| Our proofreading service consists of reviewing any text for errors – hard copy (written documentation) or electronic (e.g. websites, MSWord files, PowerPoint files).The types of errors we look for include: missing words; typos; spelling mistakes; formatting errors; missing or bad punctuation; etc.
The proofreading service is combined with light copy-editing: checking for grammar; improper language usage; run-on sentences; consistency issues; etc. Our objective is to improve the formatting, style and accuracy of your written material without changing the content.